COVID-19 has created sea change to how we learn, be it in the school or the business setting. The Edventures Global Business Acceleration Summit gathers experts, innovators, investors, educators, talent development professionals and other people looking for solutions and opportunities in the education technology space. Participants will learn from experts the ed tech developments and trends in the education and business sectors. Ed tech startups will get advice on how they can develop and scale up their businesses, and what investors are looking for.
The Summit is the highlight of the Edventures Global Business Acceleration (GBA) Fellowship and a featured event of the Cyberport Venture Capital Forum. The 2021 Edventures GBA Fellows will present their solutions from early childhood education to lifelong learning.
Experts from edtech hotbeds around the world will share their insights on how we can:
- Turn technology from a makeshift tool to an enabler of effective learning
- Address the undercapitalized edtech sector with new models of funding
- Ensure our workforce stay relevant
- Foster cross-sector and cross-border partnerships to scale impact
This Summit will be of interest to educators, talent development professionals, edtech startups, education operators, investors, family offices and foundations. Participants will also help us select the most popular 2021 Edventures GBA Fellows and the finalists of the GESAwards (China).
The Edventures GBA Summit will be a hybrid event staged at Cyberport. Online admission is free. A limited number of onsite tickets will be available for people interested in networking with key players in the edtech space in Hong Kong during the Summit and/or over lunch. Courtesy of Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund, the networking lunch ticket can be obtained at HK$50.
The dates and times displayed are based on your current time zone setting.
The current time in your selected time zone is
- Edtech trends, developments and opportunities in China, India and North America
- Crossing the digital divide chasm
- Digital transformation: New models of workforce development
- Different and alternative funding models for edtech ventures
Tapping into the Chinese edtech investors network
- Edtech trends, developments and opportunities in Europe and Israel
- Edtech Applications: From quick fix to driving sustainable innovation
- Validating efficacy and learning outcome: Case for a certification system
- Fostering cross-sector and cross-border partnerships: Case of Helsinki Education Hub
Open Discussion Forum: Developing Hong Kong as an Education Innovation Hub
ClubHouse Session: Highlights and Takeaways
moderators are marked *
Open Discussion Forum
Presentation Tracks Panelists/Moderators
moderators are marked *