Terms & Conditions
All entrants should read carefully these Terms and Conditions prior to entering the EdVentures Global Business Acceleration (GBA) Fellowship:
1. The Fellowship is open to any legal entity established in any territories around the world. You must be applying on behalf of a registered company, rather than as an sole proprietor or an individual.
2. Each entrant has to comply with the following:
- The entrant fulfills the entry requirements of the Fellowship;
- All personal and corporate data provided for the purpose of entering into the Fellowship are true and accurate;
- The entrant may be required to provide documentary proof of the information provided in the entry;
- The Organiser may approach the entrant to clarify, verify or obtain any information related to the entrant or the company’s entry;
- The entrant is the owner of the intellectual property rights in the entry, and does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity;
- The selected Fellows may be required to take part in the Organiser’s promotional activities;
- The information provided in the executive summary of the entry will be made openly available on www.esperanza.life, in the event that it is selected as one of the fellows.
3. The Organiser has the sole discretion and final decision in:
- determining whether any entries should be disqualified;
- deciding on the exact number of Fellows.
4. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for delayed, late or misdirected entries during the online submission process.
5. The Organiser has the right to change the dates or cancel the Fellowship, change the entry and/or selection criteria, mechanism and prizes in circumstances as deemed necessary without prior notice. Any changes will be posted at www.esperanza.life
6. The entries will be assessed and selected in accordance with the complete and unfettered discretion of the Fellowship Secretariat, the vetting and judging panels. The Organiser provides no warranty as to the qualifications or expertise of the vetting and judging panel members.
7. The Organiser shall not be liable for any delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, shortage of supply, breakdowns or malfunctions, interruptions or malfunction of computer facilities, pandemics, or loss of data due to power failures or mechanical difficulties with information storage or retrieval systems, labor difficulties or civil unrest. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of such an occurrence, the Organiser agrees to make a good faith effort to perform its obligations hereunder.
8. The Organiser may undertake publicity activities relating to the Fellowship . The Fellows therefore agree to the use of their name, company’s name, photographs and disclosure of town or region of residence in any Fellowship publicity which could include names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and award details.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the Fellowship, the decision of the Organiser shall be final.
10. Participants will be excluded if they (or one of them) are:
- subject to an administrative sanction
- bankrupt, being wound up, having their affairs administered by the courts, entered into an arrangement with creditors, suspended business activities or subject to any other similar proceedings or procedures under national law
- declared in breach of social security or tax obligations by a final judgment or decision
- found guilty of grave professional misconduct by a final judgment or decision
- convicted of fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation, money laundering, terrorism-related crimes (including terrorism financing), child labour or human trafficking
11. The Fellowship Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
For additional enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org